In the far-reaching world of project management, the Telecommunications Project Management Manual (TPMM), 1st edition, zeros in on the key information needed to execute successful telecommunications projects.
Written by some of the very best telecommunications project managers in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry, the manual provides a unique reference for project management information that is applicable to a telecommunications project. The TPMM is designed to not only enhance BICSI’s RCDD, OSP, DCDC, and TECH credential holders’ careers but for others in the ICT industry who wish to successfully manage complex telecommunications projects.
The TPMM is the source authority for the applicable RTPM education and testing programs.
The TPMM won a prestigious Award of Merit from the Society for Technical Communication.
The TPMM, the 1st edition, consists of 4 chapters and 2 appendices, as well as a glossary complete with definitions, acronyms, and industry symbols:
Chapter 1: Telecommunications Project Management
Chapter 2: Design, Installation, and Implementation Project Management
Chapter 3: Specific Outside Plant Project Management Considerations
Chapter 4: Project Documentation
Appendix A: Codes, Standards, Regulations, and Organizations
Appendix B: Legal Considerations
*TECLA is the appointed BICSI ADTP for courses DD102, DC102, & PM 102, students who enroll in courses with TECLA can purchase the Manual with free Shipping. Non-students can also purchase the Manual at a non-member price.
- The price offered is only for the hardcopy version.
- For a student who wants to purchase a print and download version (Combo) go to www.bicsi.org to purchase directly.
- For students who have enrolled or registered for PM102 courses on the TECLA website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request student rates.
- This offer applies to Malaysians Only.
- Overseas students, please purchase the standards & manual directly from the BICSI HQ website at www.bicsi.org