About This Course
EARLY BIRD 5% DISCOUNT – Preregister at least 45 days in advance to qualify.
Email email@example.com to collect rebate code.
With the push for greater capacity, increased efficiency, and higher utility levels, the design and implementation process of data centers has become more complex than ever before.
This course will enable you to join the ranks of an elite group of designers who possess the expertise to design and implement such sophisticated data centers. You will be given an in-depth review of the best practices to follow for an effective data center design. We will provide you with the necessary skill-set to acquire the competitive edge needed to stay ahead in your professional career.
In this five-day course, you will be exposed to various data center infrastructure systems. You would learn the latest practices in designing data centers – all the way from determining reliability and redundancy needs prior to site selection to the process of designing critical infrastructure systems.
In addition to that, you would be provided with the opportunity to apply your knowledge by engaging in case studies, discussions, and real-life scenarios, as well as the gain practical application of ICT data center design. All the major facets involved in a data center design are included in this course, with an emphasis on the following:
- Air conditioning (HVAC)
- Telecommunications cabling
- Control systems
The course will also include life-safety practices – such as grounding and bonding – to ensure that you can account for these issues when designing a data center.
The end of this course follows a final project submission. The final project will be based on your learning along with a comprehensive course assessment.
About the BICSI DCDC Certification
DCDC® is a prestigious BICSI designation awarded only to Data Center Consultants that have demonstrated both the knowledge and ability to execute plans, specifications, and ongoing operational management activities of a data center facility while meeting applicable codes, standards, and industry’s best practices.
Being recognized as a BICSI DCDC has many advantages, including:
- Universal Recognition from the Global ICT Community
- Possession of a Unique Set of Skills for an ICT Designer
- Access to Knowledge Critical in Modern High Bandwidth Applications
- Enhanced Professional Image
- Exciting Job & Promotion Opportunities
- Higher Pay-scale Potential
Can I Earn Credit?
Yes! You can earn 33 continuing education credits (CECs) towards an existing BICSI credential recertification requirement upon successful completion of this program.
What Is the Attendance Policy?
Participation in all originally scheduled days of the program is mandatory in order to receive the Certificate of Completion and 33 CECs. Participants who fulfill the attendance requirements will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the program.
*Please note that this is not the DCDC Certification, which requires a special exam application.
To successfully participate in our Virtual Class, each attendee must have the following:
- Laptop, desktop, or tablet that meet the system requirements
- Microphone and speakers (headset recommended)
- Standalone webcams and/or mobile device cameras for class activities
- Internet connection – 5 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
What Course Materials Are Required?
- Students must bring the ANSI/BICSI 002-2019 Data Center Design Standard, print or electronic, to class.
BICSI® is a world-renowned association supporting the information and communications technology (ICT) industry. Headquartered in Florida, USA, BICSI membership spans nearly 100 countries, with many governments and corporate sectors being endorsed as BICSI ICT professionals through Credentials Certification Programs, courses, conferences, and publications.
TECLA is BICSI’s Authorized Design Training Provider (ADTP) in Southeast Asia for DD102, DC102, OSP102 ,and PM102 courses. All our trainers are highly trained and BICSI certified professionals.
For more information, please contact us.
If you are a BICSI Subscription Member, please email us with your BICSI Subscription ID to enquire about Member Rates. If you would like to claim from HRDF, please email us with your Student Name, Company Name, Company Registration No., Address and Email.
- • Minimum 2 years prior experience in data center design and/or construction.
- If you do not meet these requirements, BICSI recommends that you complete the Introduction to Data Center Design online course prior to enrolling in DC102.
- This class is geared towards the following individuals:
- • Architects, data center professionals, designers, engineers, facility managers, IT professionals, project managers, and telecommunication professionals.
- • Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, operating, and making direct data center decisions.
30th August, 2021
31th August, 2021
1st September, 2021
2nd September, 2021
3rd September, 2021